RA Forum (Perth)
27/09/2019 09:30 to 27/09/2019 14:30
Venue: Fraser's Restaurant
Thanks to our presenters, sponsors, attendees and lunch speaker Alan Colegate, Acting Executive Director Strategy and Communications at Main Roads WA for another great Perth Forum.
This year's Forum had a particular focus on two areas:
- What's the outlook for infrastructure investment in WA?
- What constraints and challenges do we face in delivering future work?
A number of our speakers have kindly given us permission to share their presentations. (Click on the speaker's name to download.)
Big Build: the construction industry outlook
Perth Airport: developing Australia’s future gateway
- Braham Stander, General Manager Projects and Development, Perth Airport
Delivering the goods: industry challenges and opportunities
- Belinda Stopic, Director - Major Projects, Main Roads WA
- Marco Assorati, Executive Director - Asia Pacific, Salini Impregilo
- Leon Fogliani, Operations Manager, BMD Constructions
- Andrew Campbell, Global Managing Consultant, Advanced Analysis, Advisian
Big People: creating mentally healthy work environments in the infrastructure sector
- Alan Colegate, Acting Executive Director Strategy and Communications at Main Roads WA
BOOKING POLICY & CONDITIONS
Bookings are to be confirmed and paid in full 48 hours prior to the event. Bookings received 48 hours prior to the event cannot be guaranteed unless a confirmation has been received by the Events Director. Cancellations should be notified in writing by email. Cancellations received prior to one week before the event will receive a full refund less 25%. No refund will be applicable for cancellations received after one week prior to the event although substitute delegates are welcomed.
Please note: Anyone registering for and/or attending an RA event does so on the condition and understanding that his or her name, company/organisation and title will be provided to other attendees. Registration and/or attendance also implies consent to be photographed at the event, and for those photographs to be used in various media for the purposes of promotion and publicity. Attendees’ names, organisations and/or titles may also be included in accompanying captions.