Join us as we host Ben Goodsir for our next Hobart Leaders' lunch on Tuesday 19 September 2023. Ben will discuss the ‘Congestion in Greater Hobart’
Our Leaders' lunches are a great opportunity for open discussion with senior industry representatives.
Ben Goodsir - CEO, Infrastructure Tasmania
In this current role Ben is leading Infrastructure Tasmania which has a diverse role, including:
- Providing expert advice on infrastructure, transport, freight and land use planning
- Promoting and manage infrastructure investment and delivery improvements
- Leading major infrastructure and capital projects for Government
- Developing policy, strategy, governance, and legislative reforms
- Providing road network planning, operational and management support.
Ben has over 25 years experience in senior leadership roles in the public and private sectors.
Prior to joining Infrastructure Tasmania in May 2022 Ben held various leadership roles across several Tasmanian Government departments including Natural Resource and Environment, Treasury and Finance, and Premier and Cabinet.
In partnership with:
Dress code: Business attire
Dietaries: Please inform of any dietary requirements 2 weeks prior to the event
Please Note: RA leaders' lunches are for RA members only.
Registering your interest is no guarantee of place. You will be advised in due course if your request is successful. All enquiries should be directed to email@example.com
Cancellations should be notified in writing by email. Cancellations received prior to one week before the event will receive a full refund less 25%. No refund will be applicable for cancellations received after one week prior to the event although substitute delegates are welcomed