Roads Australia (RA) brings industry, government and communities together to lead the evolution of Australia’s roads, integrated transport and mobility networks.
Our members include all of Australia’s transport agencies, road owners, major contractors and consultants, material suppliers, service and technology providers, and other relevant industry groups.
We run over 100 events a year, ranging from small, intimate boardroom style lunches and policy workshops to major industry conferences.
This provides RA member with unprecedented opportunities to connect with industry leaders, build powerful industry networks, and contribute towards practical outcomes and policy solutions.
An unparalleled networking experience
- Leaders lunches (free) – member-exclusive, by-invitation events bring together 20-25 leaders (GM to CEO) for an informal, roundtable discussion on trending issues with government ministers or agency heads.
- Industry lunches and forums (reduced rate for members) – larger networking events attract anywhere from 100 to 350 people from across the industry spectrum.
- Policy workshops (free) – outcome-focused sessions, often with road/transport agency representation, where members can tap directly into the policy formulation process.
- Board dinners (free – Tier 1 members and Patrons) – a by-invitation, high-level networking dinner that follows immediately after our quarterly Board meeting, attracting 30-40 additional guests predominantly at EGM to CEO level.
- Emerging leaders events – a series of networking events for the under 35s, focused on building leadership capacity and diversity within the industry.
The ability to influence policy outcomes
RA is uniquely placed to facilitate high-level engagement between government and industry in the transport infrastructure sector.
Each year, we bring together road/transport agency heads and CEOs of our Tier 1 members to review, exchange ideas and find common ground on the priority issues that impact on transport planning, procurement, delivery and operation in Australia.
We also offer our members regular opportunities to help shape policy outcomes through policy events (in-person and online) and by contributing to the development of RA policy submissions.
Profile your brand and credentials
Members have exclusive opportunities to profile their brand by partnering with RA through our events program. We also actively promote our members to the broader industry via our social media tools, website and weekly email newsletter, RA Insider (with a circulation of more than 18,000 subscribers).
Develop your next generation of leaders
Members can nominate their promising young professionals to be mentored by senior industry leaders as part of the RA Fellowship program each year. We also offer those embarking on their careers the chance to build their own powerful professional network through our Emerging Leaders program.
Access international opportunities
Members have the opportunity to engage in our international study visits, attracting attendees across government and the private sector.
Tier 1 – $28,200 + GST (turnover greater than $100m)
Tier 2 – $17,200 + GST (turnover between $50m-$100m)
Tier 3 – $11,400 + GST (turnover less than $50m)
Tier 4 – $5,750 + GST (Local government, NFP, associations)