Please note this page will be progressively updated as more detailed Budget information becomes available. Refresh the page to ensure you are viewing the latest version.
New South Wales
- $300 million for a Western Sydney Roads Package. The funding envelope includes $50 million for planning and preparatory works for the Castlereagh Connection, $37 million for Richmond Road planning and $75 million for planning and early works in the North West Growth Corridor.
- $500 million to support corridor acquisition, planning and early works on high-speed rail between Sydney and Newcastle.
- $5.25 billion for the Sydney Metro – Western Sydney Airport;
- $1.6 billion for the M12 Motorway.
- $2.2 billion for the Suburban Rail Loop;
- $150 million for the Camerons Lane Interchange at Beveridge;
- $125 million for the Barwon Heads Road Upgrade – Stage 2;
- $57 million for the Ison Road Overpass (Werribee);
- $5 billion to the Melbourne Airport Rail Link;
- $447.7 million to the Gippsland Rail Line Upgrade.
- $586.4 million for upgrades to the Bruce Highway in Brisbane’s northern outer north;
- A further $200 million to upgrade the Bruce Highway between Dohles Rocks Road and Anzac Avenue (additional lanes and on/off ramps);
- $1.07 billion for the Coomera Connector Stage 1 (Coomera to Nerang);
- $395.6 million for Gold Coast Light Rail – Stage 3
- Funding to complete detailed planning works for the next stage Ipswich Motorway.
- $4.9 billion for the North-South Corridor – Torrens to Darlington
- $60 million to deliver on and off ramps for the Southern Expressway at Majors Road;
- $200 million to support removal of the Marion Road Level Crossing and the upgrade of Marion Road between Cross Road and Anzac Highway;
- $164 million for the Strzelecki Track Upgrade
- A share of $1.5 billion to support the Freight Highway Upgrade Program, which will incorporate the Dukes, Stuart and Augusta highways in SA
- $3.7 billion for METRONET;
- $1.002 billion for the Bunbury Outer Ring Road (stages 2 and 3);
- $125 million toward electric bus charging infrastructure, to support the WA Government’s planned rollout of 130 locally manufactured electric buses;
- A share of $1.5 billion to support the Freight Highway Upgrade Program, which will include priority upgrades to the Tanami Road.
- $540 million to upgrade Tasmania’s important road corridors, including the Bass Highway, the Tasman Highway and the East and West Tamar Highways;
- $35 million for the TransLink transport hub at Launceston Airport.
- $629 million for the New Bridgewater Bridge
- $85.9 million to support delivery of Stage 2A of the Canberra Light Rail project.
- $740 million towards the Tanami Road and Central Arnhem Road;
- $332 million of funding for the NT Strategic Roads Package