RA’s Emerging Leaders Program provides the next generation of leaders (less than 10 years’ industry experience) the opportunity to:
- Improve networking skills
- Hear from industry leaders regarding new trends or industry innovations
- Broaden knowledge and understanding of career opportunities within the industry.
To view all upcoming events, head to our events page.
Proudly supported by
- To provide young professionals with leadership skills that will help them become better practitioners and leaders, and complement their respective internal leadership programs
- To provide young professionals with exposure to other likeminded industry professionals outside their immediate organisation, and broaden their knowledge and understanding of the industry
- To provide young professionals below senior management level with an opportunity to actively engage with RA in the early stages of their career.
The Program focuses on three key themes:
- Career development
- Leadership fundamentals
How does it differ from the RA Fellowship Program?
The program has evolved along similar lines to our Fellowship Program, but with some key differences:
- It targets a different professional group.*
- The emphasis is on knowledge sharing and networking rather than mentoring (although we do provide the latter in group environments).
- Participation isn’t merit-based. Rather, it’s open to all who fit the age/experience criteria, and who work for an RA member organisation.
Our events across Australia bring together hundreds of young professionals to share ideas, experiences and solutions, and to hear from current leaders about the challenges of ‘stepping up’ to the next level.
*Specifically for those with less than 10 years’ industry experience.
Join the Emerging Leaders network
Emerging Leaders ‘PPP’ Award
RA offers the opportunity for one emerging leader who shows Promise, Passion and Pursuit to engage in a 12-month industry exposure and ambassador experience.Find out more