During her opening keynote address at last month’s 2022 Transport Summit, Minister Jacinta Allan announced that Victoria would host the ecologiq Greener Infrastructure Conference.
Registrations for this two day event on 6-7 September are now open.
The conference will explore the role of infrastructure in driving a circular economy, starting with recycled and reused materials, and the economic and resource factors shaping the industry’s greener future.
It will delve into how procurement and government policy are driving change in how waste is used, discuss trends across the supply and demand spectrum and conclude with a shared vision of where innovation can go in the future.
ecologiq’s conference will also feature:
- an evening networking event for industry professionals and suppliers
- a dynamic trade hall, where suppliers of recycled and reused materials will showcase their products
- site tours, which offer an exclusive opportunity to see some of Victoria’s flagship projects and world-class recycled products first-hand
- further opportunities to connect with other industry professionals
- diverse and esteemed keynote speakers.
For further information – and to take advantage of special early bird rates – visit the conference website