RA and its member partnership of industry and road agencies have outlined their shared commitment to pursuing common policy objectives in 2018, as follows:
2018 RA National Policy Priorities
- Road safety and roadworker safety
- Improved procurement efficiency
- Effective risk management in major projects
- Future transport
- A long-term infrastructure pipeline
- Nationally consistent delivery models
- Diversity and inclusion
- Increasing capacity and skills.
- Network and asset management for the future
Roads Australia Policy Report 2019
Released in March 2019, The Policy Report is a compendium of activity summaries for each of our policy chapters over the last 12 months. It also includes key recommendations and an outline of policy challenges and objectives for 2019.
The Report is designed to give our members and stakeholders a unique insight into our policy process, and a platform to engage with us on these important issues into the future. Download the 2019 Policy Report.