As part of the Roads Australia Fellowship Program, Fellows undertake a research project, working alongside colleagues involved in the program in their home state.
Team One is investigating a concept of a digital platform powered by AI that can be used by people to find opportunities available to them in the transport industry based on their core competencies or skills.
The tool is designed to:
(1) attract talent from both within and outside the transport sector;
(2) help people grow their careers in one of the essential pillars of the global economy, and;
(3) help retain talent within the industry.
This survey will help the project by providing information on:
1) Details of careers and skills across all parts of the industry from graduate level to C-suite;
2) Career paths i.e. – where people started, where they are now and the steps they took to get there, and;
3) Relevant non-technical skills and competencies across the industry.
The survey is open until Monday 4 September. It will take about 5 minutes, and all responses are anonymous.
This will provide valuable data for RA’s Fellows and we encourage everyone to take part to improve the validity of the data and ensure an insightful research project can be shared with the transport industry.
You can take the survey by following the link here.
Should you have any questions regarding the survey please do not hesitate to get in touch with Eleanor Short, Senior Principal Transport Advisor – Net Zero | WSP via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.