RA’s 2022 Fellows have been in Sydney over the past two days attending their mid-year workshop, which is focused on helping them to build their capacity for leadership and deepen their understanding of some of the contemporary challenges facing our industry.
Areas covered across the workshop have included:
- Getting the most out of a mentoring relationship;
- Presentation and leadership skills;
- Having difficult and courageous conversations;
- Changing expectations of CEOs;
- Opportunities around sustainability.
Of course, the workshop has also provided Fellows with the opportunity to further develop their own professional networks by meeting their peers, and to progress work on their 2022 Fellows Project.
Thanks to all our presenters for offering the benefit of their expertise and insights to help make the workshop an enjoyable and productive opportunity for our 2022 Fellows.