The Monash University Accident Research Centre (MUARC), in collaboration with the Australasian College of Road Safety (ACRS) and the Australian Local Government Association (ALGA), is conducting an online survey to:
- Identify current career pathway within road safety;
- Identify current career barriers to entering or progressing in a road safety career;
- Identify current drivers that attract individuals to a career in road safety;
- Identify current perceptions that would improve road safety career development; and
- Identify potential gender differences in terms of the experience in Road Safety as a career.
You are eligible to participate in this online survey if: you are aged 18 years or older and are currently (or previously) involved with Road Safety as a professional, practitioner, educator, employee, or employer.
Participation in this research involves completing an online survey of approximately 20 minutes.
All participants who complete the survey can opt to go into a draw to win an Australasian College of Road Safety (ACRS) corporate membership (Bronze level).