A select number of Roads Australia member organisations provide training and education services for the road transport and infrastructure sectors.
These include the Centre for Pavement Engineering Education (CPEE).
Information regarding courses, both face to face and online, are detailed below:
Centre for Pavement Engineering Education (CPEE) is a not for profit, accredited provider of specialist post graduate education and training for the road infrastructure, asset management, pavement technology and engineering sectors.
CPEE provides practical and industry supported learning for enhanced capability and improved worth.
Students and professionals undertaking CPEE distance learning programs can attain post graduate qualifications such as the Graduate Certificate in Pavement Technology and the Master of Pavement Technology. In conjunction with the University of Tasmania (UTas) CPEE offers additional post graduate programs – a Graduate Certificate and a Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Professional Honours) in Infrastructure Asset Management, and a Graduate Certificate and a Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Professional Honours) in Road Engineering & Construction.
For more information on these distance learning programs visit http://www.pavementeducation.edu.au/study/programs
CPEE also delivers enhanced knowledge via its numerous short courses of one, two and three day duration in capital city and regional locations throughout Australia.
These are face to face programs led by industry professionals who are experts in their fields, providing detailed understanding of subject matter.
Current CPEE short courses on offer include:
- Understanding Road Construction – Materials & Practices
- Surface Treatments – Understanding & Assessing Options
- Road & Public Space Lighting Workshop
- Maintenance & Rehabilitation – Understanding & Evaluating Options
- Maintenance & Rehabilitation Workshop – From Theory to Practice
- Pavement Design – Principles & Practices
- Mechanistic Pavement Design – CIRCLY
- Pavement Design – Advanced
- CIRCLY - Pavement Design in Practice Workshop
- Pavement Recycling & In Situ Solutions
- Pavement Management
- Road Sector Construction Contract Law
Customised Courses, or in-house courses, are available to suit specific needs and readily provided.
For further information and to book a short course through CPEE, visit http://www.pavementeducation.edu.au/short-courses/short-course-program